Butterfly Buttercream Cake Workshop
The Outrageous Cake Company
Saturday 8th February
1pm - 5pm*
Skill level... Beginners
In this workshop you will make a unique looking butterfly decorated with buttercream, delicious and jaw-dropping.
You will learn
- How to carve and shape your cake into butterfly wings and assemble into shape.
- To cut and prepare the cake ready for decorating
- Learn how to make our unique buttercream recipe
- Look at the various ways available to colour the buttercream
- How to cover and merge your colours to get a vibrant and individual look
- The use of piping skills including a look at differing nozzles and techniques.
- Make the butterfly antenna and attach
- Finish your cake with edible sparkle or glitter.
All equipment and Ingredients you will require including an apron. A box to take you creation home in. So turn up and learn something new whilst having fun oh and refreshments and CAKE! are available throughout.
*(Please be aware that it is possible that the class may run over the expected finish time, we suggest allowing AT LEAST an hour either side of the expected finish time. Free parking on site. Bear this in mind when booking transport, as we cannot be held responsible for any missed trains, and buses.)