Sharp edged Belgian chocolate ganache cake Workshop - Saturday 8th June 2019
The Outrageous Cake Company
Saturday 8th June
Class duration: 5hrs
Skill level: Beginner / Improving
Using Belgian Chocolate Ganache, this is a workshop designed to show how to make this modern aspect of cake decorating.
You will learn:
- About chocolate Ganache, talking and demonstrating the making of Dark, Milk, and White Chocolate Ganache
- Make chocolate modelling paste
- Talk about the boards and drums or alternative presentations of this cake
- How to tort, fill, and prepare a tall cake for decorating
- Achieve a sharp edge to your cake, and the use of designed Ganache plates
- Make a modelling chocolate rose for decoration
- How to use edible gold leaf
- The finishing touches and presenting your cake
You will receive a round cake for decorating including any boards/drums and a box to take the finished cake home in. All Chocolate products are included. We will supply all the equipment you need including an apron so you don’t have to worry about anything just turn up and have a fun time while learning a skill.