Brush Embroidery with Flowers - Workshop - Saturday 18th May
The Outrageous Cake Company
Start time 1pm
Class duration approximately 4hrs
Skill level beginners to intermediate
Brush Embroidery is a beautiful way of decorating a cake especially for a more formal event, e.g. Weddings, Anniversaries. Combine this with flower embellishments and you have a cake that all will admire.
What you will learn: -
- Q/A including Hints and Tips regarding the preparation of a cake for this workshop. We will be working on a covered dummy cake
- How to design and sketch your pattern out
- How to transfer your pattern on to a ready prepared and covered dummy
- How to make Royal Icing and make the changes to it enabling you to perform your embroidery
- Look at various sugar / flower pastes required
- Make sugar flowers to enhance you design
- The use of piping skills to help finish and embellish your cake.
What's included: -
You will receive a ready prepared dummy cake to work on. All equipment and Icings, including sugarpastes required. A box to take you creation home in and we also supply an apron. Refreshments are available throughout and you will receive a certificate of achievement from The Outrageous Cake Company.