Chocolate Cupcake Master Class Workshop - Sunday 6th October
The Outrageous Cake Company
Sunday 6th October
Start time 10am till 3pm
Skill level Beginner / improver
In this workshop you will learn the fundamentals of decorating with chocolate. A great workshop for learning new techniques and plenty of hints, tips as well as a step by step guide on how to decorate and finish a dozen chocolate cupcakes.
You will learn:
- How to make 12 of our luxury chocolate cupcakes
- How to prepare your cupcakes for decorating
- How to create a hidden surprise.
- About the different types of chocolate pastes available and there uses
- How to make your own Chocolate Ganache
- How to make and pipe with chocolate Buttercream
- Make to make chocolate roses, and bows
- Make a simple 2D and 3D model in chocolate
- Learn how to use Moulds, cutters and sugarcraft tools
- How to marble with chocolate
- Pipe rose and swirl designs on your cupcakes
- Make Rocky Road cupcakes
We supply you with an apron and all your needs to practice and finish your 12 chocolate cupcakes to take home. All ingredients and equipment for the day are provided; you do not need to bring anything with you! Should you wish to buy any equipment used during the class, there will be a selection available to purchase. Please bring your own packed lunch, we will supply the cake and refreshments.