Sharp Edged Belgian Chocolate Ganache Cake Workshop Sunday 22nd October 2023
The Outrageous Cake Company
Sharp edged Belgian Chocolate Ganache Cake Workshop
Sunday 22nd October 2023
Class duration approximately 4-5hrs
Start time 10.30pm
Skill level beginner / Improver
Using Belgian Chocolate Ganache, this is a workshop designed to show how to make this modern aspect of cake decorating.
You will learn:
- About chocolate Ganache, talking and demonstrating the making of Dark, Milk, and White Chocolate Ganache
- How to make chocolate modelling paste
- How to tort, fill, and prepare a tall cake for decorating
- Achieve a sharp edge to your cake.
- Make a modelling chocolate rose for decoration
- How to use edible gold leaf
- Add those finishing touches and present a professional finish to your cake
- Talk about alternative suggestion on how to finish your cake in the future.
You will receive a round cake for decorating including any boards/drums and a box to take the finished cake home in. All Chocolate products are included. We will supply all the equipment you need including an apron so you don’t have to worry about anything just turn up and have a fun time while learning a skill.